Sunday, December 04, 2005

hello

so i haven't had alot to say lately i have just been hanging out not much work, but then i don't work alot during the winter. i have been watching alot of movies from netflix. i have been going through the queer as folk series. i absolutely love it. i just can't get enough. i also watched the movie sordid lives which really was quite good.
among other things i sent my letter of resignation to the mormon church. i am sick of their politics. they shouldn't get so involved in other peoples lives. so i got this letter back that stated my resignation had to be handled at the local level and they had sent my letter to the stake president and bishop. this upset me because i fear that of course there will be mormons knocking on my door again. i can't tell you how much the mormon community upsets me and i wish i would never have been born into it.

No comments: