Sunday, October 09, 2005

my dreams again

Last night i had several dream in a sequence while waking up from each one. i was walking this town but it was a fictional town since i didn't recognize it and (joy division playing now yes) and i was looking for my home. i was walking the streets which were filled with poor degenerates. and i went to on place that i thought that was my home but i realized i couldn't live in such squalor. then i kept going into shops and in one i bought some cough syrup to get me high and then i kept falling down and had trouble getting up god i was in a suit shop for christ sake and i was feeling the fabric and fell down and everything was collapsing all around me. then i wandered into some sort of china town and was trying to buy jade icons. and i kept wandering in china town forever and i thought if i just buy something i can make it home. and i kept wandering from room to room and finally found a nice jade paperweight that i bought but it wasnt enough. i saw a wonderful black beaded purse that i wanted to buy but for some reason couldn't and i had on my posession this lovely purple beaded veil that i found a wonderful dress to match it.....i must have pissed them off cuz they wouldn't let me buy it. then i wandered from room to room til i got out of the chinese district and by the way i was speaking to them in chinese. i finally found home and it was in this building surrounded by graffit and burning buildings. but i had plants on my patio

1 comment:

Unknown said...

now sure why, but this vaguely reminds me of a dream i had once where i was a serial killer, and i looked at my own reflection while window shopping and realized that the "wanted" pictures and myself was one in the same, that dream spun a short story i never finished because that's so common of me.