Monday, July 18, 2005

my quest!!!

so john erickson from the u of u has responded to the work i emailed him and has asked me to come down and present my portfolio to his class. i have been through mixed emotions since thursday first being very flattered and excited that i have achieved something then very insecure and nervous then confident then afraid. it just goes on and on. so i have been looking through my work from the last two years to pick out pieces to present. i am going down on august 2nd which will require great discipline on my part. for i must be sober in order to survive this. but i think i can do it and gain the mental health strength to do it.

and in going through my stuff from last year i found three pieces that i had pretty much discarded but now really like i will be posting them today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

BRAVO! We support your art and you Dave - go for it.dj