Friday, July 22, 2005

therapy

so i had to get my ass out of bed today at 6 so i could make it into therapy by eight. i didn't want to get up i wanted to stay in bed all day. which is becoming a more and more frequent occurance. but i got my ass up shat my shit and made the long walk into to visit. and we spent much of the time talking about going down to salt lake and my presentation to john's class. it is a great fear of mine since i have social phobia and social situations when i am not drunk can bring on a panic attack. and because basically i flunked out of school cause i couldn't handle the pressure of going there and working and having everyone look at my stuff. so i will be going in armed with tranks and find a way to make it work. cause my teacher wouldn't have invited me if he wasnt impressed with my stuff.

No comments: