Thursday, August 04, 2005

i am back home and my presentation

so i finally made it back home. and it was a fun vacation i stayed with dave and i saw walter and esther. it was great seeing them and catching up
as far as my presentation went. i didn't feel to good about it at first but now i am ok with it.it was a difficult thing for me to do with my horrible social phobia. and i was very nervous when i got up to the u i walked into the building and my hands were trembling and i took a tranquilizer and then smoked 2 cigs, before i went up to the class. and it would have been easier if i would have had slides but i presented my original work, i must get slides made. i think next month i will have to do it. the class had a lot of questions for me and felt unprepared but i survived it and i did it. it was a big accomplishment for me and if there is a next time i will do a better job and it will be easier.
it is so good to be home

No comments: