Tuesday, August 30, 2005

i'm in tremonton

here i am at my parents it is a nice break from the paranoia i was feeling. Tremonton is a rural farming community about 20 miles north of Brigham City. i brought all my laundry and even washed all of my blankets. so i will go back home with an empty laundry basket to get filled again. today we went to one of the farmers market and i got some freshly harvested vegtables to take back with me. i got tomatos onions and fresh garlic. some hungarian wax peppers, new potatos, my mom bought some fresh corn which we are going to have for lunch.
i saw my doctor today and he said not to worry if you are getting up so early you. some people only need 6 hours of sleep. i don't think i am one of them. but i am not bothered about getting up early. i have enjoyed getting up early putting the walkman on and reading. today i have been reading a book called into the wild. it is great and i read about half of it this morning. i highly recommend it.

No comments: