Monday, August 29, 2005

therapy

i am up early again listening to my walkman and drinking coffee. today is therapy thank god. i have been going over things in my mind too much and i just need to get them out. maybe my neighbor feels threatened by my lack of socializing. i think since he just can't stop talking he thinks that everyone else should be like him. i will never be like that no matter how many years of therapy it takes. i like and survive being alone and working on my art in a solitary manner.
i should have a new usb cable by thursday. i am going to radio shack or wal mart and see if they have one. i just can't handle life without it... so i will have to sacrifice to buy it. i hope they will take my other cable back i still haven't got an email about the return. maybe they just aren't on-line on the weekend and will respond today.

No comments: