Tuesday, March 29, 2005

comedy the real tragedy

i watch alot of tv. and most of the time it is soaps. they are the closest thing that i get to real life all dramatic but every once in a while i like to watch the comedy sketches and i have a rule if it doesn't make me laugh twice then i don't watch it again, and i must say there are alot out there that don't make me laugh. will and grace makes me laugh sometimes not because of the gay issue but because karin is a drunk and pill popper. i used to get a couple of laughs out of it but now i am lucky if i get one. it has all become dribble. lately i have been lucky enough to tune into sex in the city reruns on tbs and tonight i got 4 count them 4 laughs out of the show. that is a reason for me to keep watching. those girls should be commended for making someone as depressed as me to laugh.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am a johnny come lately with the sex and the city thing, I love it, obsessed with SJP.