Saturday, March 26, 2005

morning comes too early

i woke up at 5am and gave up on sleeping got up and have discovered nothing on tv to watch, of course i don't have many channel options. i just have the very basic in cable it is all that i can afford on my pathetic budget. i surprise myself each month that i can survive on a poor man's wages. boring.....i am having some coffee and chewing nicorette. listening to some music very quietly i have to have it quiet so that i can hear the voices if they start up to make me paranoid. last night i worked on a couple of small sketches just to have something to do. i was very bored. i am working myself back into the habit of working on something larger and more substantial.
today i am going to visit my mom and dad and do laundry. i don't know how i feel about that, i mean i do really need to do laundry but at the same time i would rather stay at home and be alone. i guess i will see how it goes.

No comments: