Sunday, March 27, 2005

home alone

So being at my parents is strange, i have not been here since i moved out in february. i just feel out of place without all of my things to keep me occuppied. anyway this morning my mother felt funny and thought that her heart was skipping a beat so she and my father went to the hospital to get her checked out. i thought that she was just being her paranoid self but that was 2 hours ago and i haven't heard anything so i will have to keep you up to date on that. i was talking with my mother last night and we actually agreed on something that terry schiavo should be allowed to die. i was surprised to find something that we could actually agree on. anyway i feel very bored and would like to get home, i haven't even been here 24 hours and i already feel restricted. more later.

No comments: