Tuesday, September 13, 2005

i might seem happy on the outside

or i might seem totally fucked up who knows certainly not me. i am sure that my therapist has a big ideas about me. and i don't care about his thoughts my only thoughts are on you the viewer and you have the potential to cheer me up.........tell me your dark & drap secrets. i want to hear how you murdered your sister. called on satan. tried your time at witchcraft. cast spells. heard bells. let me know i want to hear it good or bad. wicked or evil. it is what keeps this blog going. just let me know that you secretly have your kids in chambers locked in the basement. (at least they would be saved from a tornado) but did you think of floods.... i hate pain, i hate the pain i feel i hate that i feel joy listening to christian death sing the drowning. i hate that my greatest joy today was listening to sioxsie sioux out of all the fine tunes i have.......i have tuned them out. it is now nightime but i am not ready for bed for there is a demon slayer under my bed waiting to cut my guts out.

LOVER where are you

No comments: