Friday, September 16, 2005

its friday.

good or bad. who knows. i am fighting the urge to go back to bed. it has already been a long day for me. i was lucky enough to sleep in until 7 and i got up planning to just take my medicine and go back to bed and hope for sleep so that i could just avoid all this thinking that i do, all the worry. so i went to the store bought some bagels for breakfast and some vegetables to go in my falafel sandwich for lunch. i listened to some music and did some cleaning in the kitchen. i cleaned out my fridge and found some moldy tabouli of which i only had one serving of. i waste so much but it is difficult when you are just one person. maybe i could take my left-overs to my neighbors cause i know they will just rot in the fridge. after lunch i went to the food pantry. i was thinking it would be a good place to go once a week just to get out and do a little shopping. but i found out that it is a once a month thing. so they loaded up this cart for me and i pushed the cart home and it was full. it almost tipped over twice on the way home. but now i have staples so that i can use the rest of my food stamp money for the snacking things that i love.
now i am just trying to avoid the strong urge to go back to bed. i am so tired.

No comments: