Friday, April 08, 2005

i am back on random play

hit or miss enjoy your show. i am listening to my 3200 songs at random and it is always a pleasure. sometimes that is a grunt listening to a song that i don't want to but what is there to want anymore. i have everything i wanted, except for the paranoia to be gone. today when i got back from the store this neighbor that lives in the apt next to me which i have only seen only one time before because he never leaves as well as me. everytime i go out his newspapers are stacked by his door (a few days worth) so today i see him and he is just standing there looking at me, him in his bathrobe thank god it wasn't open, so i said hello and he just stood there looking at me like i was some kind of freak. if he would have said something like you smell or your a drunk and we are trying to get rid of you i could've found a way to handle that. but just to stare.........what a fuck

No comments: