Friday, April 08, 2005

today maybe i'll get something done.

i got all my music problems worked out and now have a vast collection to add to my own, it is great when you have friends to take care of your needs. so i have made myself a goal to start working on some new drawings next week, i think i can do it at last. i have all of the supplies and if i can't do that i can work on some smaller collages i have the supplies for that as well. so you all can look forward to that.
i was able to get out of the apartment today and it wasn't as challenging as yesterday. my sister took me shopping to wal mart. i had to buy groceries and they carry a vast selection of vegetarian food products that you can't find at the other stores and i am on a serious budget otherwise i wouldn't shop there.
it was good to get out and by the time we got back the rain had stopped so i trecked it down to the liquor store and am now drinking bloody mary's horray for me.

No comments: